Wednesday 27 April 2011

Alfred Angelo's Disney wedding dresses


What little girl doesn't imagine her wedding day being reminiscent of that of Disney Princess? Well Alfred Angelo have kept that theme in their heads and run with it, as they have created Disney Princess inspired wedding dresses, of which these are our favourites. And being a Princess comes at a pretty affordable cost too it seems. 




Head over to alfredangelo.com to check out the whole collections and see more details on your favourite dresses. Do you think actual soon-to-be Princess Kate Middleton will have a similar dress to any of these?

1 comment:

kim23 said...

I think I'm in love with the Belle Dress by Alfred Angelo. I saw it last week in a store and I feel for it. I've looked at plenty of dresses and none had that WOW factor for me until I saw this dress. I really love the bodice and the skirt.

Post a Comment