Thursday 28 April 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day



Fashion Compendium is abandoning its duties tomorrow as I am off to attend a Royal Wedding Best of British party on the other side of the country (dressed as one of the Queen's corgis no less!) and the owl is coming with me!

Whilst I won't be blogging about the event as it happens, my Blackberry will remain a permanent fixture in my hand, and I will be tweeting live throughout the day. Our Twitter name is @fashcompendium if you don't follow us already. I'll be looking forward to hearing all of your opinions about the all-important dress and every other little detail.

Be sure to visit throughout the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend when we will have given the blog a royal update and have the essential lowdown on what promises to be the wedding of the century.

Enjoy Friday - and of course, congrats to Wills and Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment