Monday 12 September 2011

Catwalk Catchup: NYFW Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2012



Miss Jason Wu, to use his Twitter name, so far had the collection where I looked at pretty much all of the outfits and said "yep. I can see myself in that." There's a divine pink floaty skirt that caught my eye as soon as I looked at the collection…guaranteed I will be having dreams about that for a few days or at least until another fine piece of fashion distracts me from it. Loving how the pale pink colour finds itself on quite a few of the models in this Jason Wu collection, as, in case you haven't realised, I'm quite the fan of the colour and all the different tones and hues that come with it.



Jason Wu also takes the main elements of summer and puts them into his collection. Floral? Check. Bright yellows reminiscent of the sun? Check. Short shorts? But of course. The dresses are also somewhat brilliant. Can definitely see a certain SJP waltzing around in that green beastie. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment