Monday 26 September 2011

Daily Style Crush: Sonam Kapoor in Prabal Gurung


I LOVE this look from the Prabal Gurung Resort 2012 collection and have been waiting (and praying) for a well-known face to step out in it! I've been curious to see where, when and how it will be worn and of course, by whom. Gorgeous Indian actress Sonam Kapoor wasn't the first on my list of expected stars, but I'm thrilled she decided to wear it to the Mausam premiere in Mumbai. I kind of anticipated someone taller with a super-model's figure to wear it, to give it its full potential height-wise and silhouette-wise but strangely enough, Sonam works it pretty flawlessly! The colours are beautiful on her, so hopefully this will give her a boost to step onto the red carpet in brighter, more daring numbers, because she can definitely pull it off if this outing is anything to go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment