Tuesday 13 September 2011

Catwalk Catchup: NYFW Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2012


Well I never, I think I've actually seen it all now that I've clapped eyed on the Victoria Beckham Spring Summer 2012 show at New York Fashion Week. First the lady herself steps out in flats on more than one occasion recently (doctor ordered) but now flats have been translated onto her latest catwalk. Do you think Victoria Beckham changed the footwear at the last minute so she could get away with wearing flats more often now that the doc has advised her to ditch the heels?

The rest of her show featured quite a limited range of colours, with pale colours and a few monochrome pieces hogging the catwalk. There were a few exceptions as there were a few splashes of orange colour which I absolutely loved. It makes a change from her last collection that was bright bright bright so it's nice that she's showcasing her versatility. Well done VB, not disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment