Tuesday 20 September 2011

London Fashion Week S/S 2012 - Fashion Compendium Style



As you all know, we are pretty much at the end of what has been a glorious London Fashion Week and this blog has been a tad dormant in the last few days. Surely this is the time the blog should be overflowing with emerging trends, pictures and show reviews the most, you cry, but the truth is I haven't neglected fashion writing one bit.  I have actually been tapping and typing away on i-Pads and Macbooks respectively to review all of the shows I've been lucky enough to attend this season.

I can pretty much guarantee that all you fashionistas have heard of the amazing blog 'My Fashion Life' so you'll be aware that they manage to score some of the hottest tickets for every season. I've been blogging from LFW on their behalf this season, so you can catch all the candid pictures and reviews on their website. My highlight of the season was the Ziad Ghanem show last night - it was full of drama both on and off the runway and featured the cutest model I've ever seen in my life...

One show I WILL be writing about here however, is the very successful Look Show, which happened at the weekend at the brand new Westfield Stratford shopping centre. Keep your eyes peeled for that one  - it was quite brilliant. Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud fame made her runway debut, looking just as chic, confident and effortless as the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment